How to Apply
How It Works
Our paperless online application makes it easy to get the money you need quickly. Simply apply now and get up to $1,500† deposited directly into your bank account today‡ with same-day funding‡ at no extra charge.
Apply online in minutes
Easy to qualify,¶ usually nothing to fax§
Approved & Funded
Get funds deposited into your bank account today‡ at no extra charge.
What are the Loan Application Requirements?
- Have an active bank account
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been employed with the same Company long enough to have received at least one payslip
- Payroll payment method can be either Direct Deposit or by check
- Be a resident of Alberta, Ontario, Saskatchewan or British Columbia
What is a Payday Loan?
A payday loan is a quick and easy solution for emergency money needs like overdue bills or car repairs. Learn More.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our five most popular questions.
- How much money can I receive?
- New customers may qualify for up to $500. Your loan amount is determined by the information you provide in your application, including your income, and by your credit history and our qualification criteria. Repeat customers can receive up to $1,500.†
- When will the funds be deposited into my bank account?
- If your application is submitted by 1 PM ET Monday through Friday, your funds may be deposited the same day.‡ If you apply on Saturday or Sunday, you may receive your funds as early as Monday. If Monday is a holiday, you’ll receive your funds as early as Wednesday. If you apply on a holiday, you may receive your funds as early as the business day after the holiday. The exact time of funding depends in part on when your bank posts direct deposits to your bank account. If you expect loan funds on a certain day, but do not see them in your bank account, please call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-866-770-7165.
- How do I repay my loan?
- We will send an email three days prior to your due date reminding you that your loan is coming due. Your bank account will be automatically debited on the due date, so there’s no need to send payment by mail. If you’re interested in reducing your fee, you can repay your loan early. Simply log into your account and click on “Current Loan Details” under “Manage My Account.” Then change your “Current Due Date” by selecting a new date from the calendar.
- Do I need to fax or e-mail any documents?
- There are some instances where additional proof-of-identity such as a driver’s licence or other identification document may be required due to regulatory requirements or our qualification criteria. For example, we normally require self-employed applicants to fax us bank statements.
- If I apply for a loan on Saturday or Sunday, when will I receive the funds?
- If you apply for a loan on Saturday or Sunday, it will typically be reviewed on Monday for approval, and if approved, deposited on Tuesday. If Monday is a holiday, you’ll receive your funds as early as Wednesday.
Same Day Funding Eligibility
24 Today is: Monday, 24 April
Loan applications submitted by 1:00 PM ET may be funded as soon as today.‡
Loan applications submitted after 1:00 PM ET may be funded as soon as:‡ Tuesday, 25 April